To stay up with current technology, we have recently upgraded our stream. The link below will launch our new HTML5 player that will work with ANY browser and has many more features. No outside client players are required and the the new player will adjust to any window size of your choosing. URLs for Window’s media player, Winamp, Port 80 etc. are still available at the bottom of the page for those who prefer.
If you have copied or bookmarked the old stream address on your device or computer it will no longer function. To correct this delete the old bookmark, launch the new HTML5 player with the “ListenLive” button below and bookmark the new player page. Enjoy!
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
KLUX Listenlive for Windows
For Windows Media Player (.asx)
KLUX Listenlive for Winamp
For WinAmp and Real One Players (.pls)
KLUX Listenlive for Quicktime
For Quicktime Players (.qtl)
KLUX Listenlive for iTunes
For iTunes Players (.pls)
Windows Media Player